Thursday, December 1, 2011

Honey Lemon Grilled Chicken

Eric & I love to watch the show "The Bachelor" ... in fact we love it so much that is where we got Emily's name (that's a story for another time..) I was getting my hair done and reading a magazine (not sure which one) and there was this recipe from the bachelor Jake in it .... so of course I had to steal it and I'm glad I did because I can't find it online. Hope you like it ...

Ingredients:
juice & zest of 3 lemons
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tsp. oregano
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp. honey
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1 clove garlic
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
4 chicken breast


Directions:
1. In a small bowl mix lemon juice, zest, oil, oregano, mustard, honey, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside 1/4 of mixture for basting. Place chicken in bowl, cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes in fridge.

2. Grill over med. high 6-8 minutes on each side - basting occasionally.

3. Place chicken on a plate and drizzle with some honey.

No comments: