2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup light butter
1/2 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, softened
3 large eggs
1 large egg white
3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 (8-ounce) carton lemon low-fat yogurt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup powdered sugar
4 teaspoons lemon juice Preparation
• Preheat oven to 350°.
• Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed of a mixer until well-blended (about 5 minutes). Add eggs and egg white, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
• Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine 2 tablespoons flour and blueberries in a small bowl, and toss well. Combine remaining flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture alternately with yogurt, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
• Fold in blueberry mixture and vanilla; pour cake batter into a 10-inch tube pan coated with cooking spray.
• Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
• Cool cake in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan.
• Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl; drizzle over warm cake. Cut with a serrated knife.