I got this recipe off the bag of potatoes - it's delicious!
1 Cup Heavy Cream (I used the whole half pint)
1 tsp. Salt
4 TBS Butter
4 TBS Flour
2 cloves of garlic - minced
1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
I added some garlic salt, pepper, Italian seasoning & Oregano
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Slice potatoes in think 1/4" slices.
3. Prepare white sauce ... Place butter in medium hot saute pan. Add garlic and cook for one minute. Then add flour, stir until it forms a frothy paste. Add cream and let simmer to thicken. Add all your seasonings to taste.
4. Spray bottom & sides of 9x11 pan with Pam.
5. Make 2 layers of potatoes slices evenly in pan, top with white sauce, repeat until it's all gone and then sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake in oven uncovered for 45 minutes or until nicely browned and potatoes are tender. After you take them out of the oven, let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.