Tuesday, July 5, 2011
This is my favorite thing to get from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - so addicting - so rich - so fabulous! I thought I knew more then the recipe and put in more cereal and more marshmallows and more m&m's then it called for it at was too much like a thick rice crispy treat (all though still good) and not like the original so I would recommend following the recipe :)
1 (12 oz) bag of White Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2 cups Rice Krispies
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
1/4 cup Mini M&Ms + 2 Tbsp for garnish.
1. In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt white chocolate chips with peanut butter.
2. Move to bowl & mix with rice cereal.
3. WAIT until the mix has reached room temperature BUT don't put it in the fridge! It's worth the wait so don't rush this!
4. Once it reaches room temperature add mini m&ms & marshmallows.
5. Mix well!
6. Grease a 9x9 pan and dump mixture inside.
7. Garnish with 2TBS of Mini M&Ms then press with greased spoon, but not too hard. Too compacted and it will turn out too hard.
8. Place in fridge for 20-30 minutes or until hard. (Store what you don't eat in the fridge)
9. When hardened, cut like rice krispy treats & you will ENJOY!