Friday, September 28, 2012
Tater Tot Casserole
1 lb. ground beef
1 very small onion, finely chopped
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1/3 cup of milk
1/2 cup (or more) frozen peas (or mixed veggies)
1 cup shredded cheese
1 lb. frozen tater tots
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 8" square baking dish with pam.
2. Brown meat with onions in a skillet. (I also seasoned it with a little pepper and garlic salt.) Drain fat. Spoon into baking dish.
3. Mix soup and milk together in a small bowl. Pour over meat mixture.
4. Top with peas, then cheese then tots.
5. Bake at 375 for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly.
I served it with a green salad and dinner rolls.
Makes 4 -6 servings.