I found this on Pinterest and it was pretty de-lish, my hubby LOVED it. Enjoy!
Makes 1 sandwich
4 slices of bacon
1 slices of any cheese you like (I used swiss)
2 slices of toasted wheat bread
1 tbsp of mayo
2 tomato slices
2 leaves of lettuce
1 teaspoon butter
1. Cook the bacon until crisp, drain on paper towels
2. Place slices of cheese on one side of toasted bread. Place in toaster oven or under broiler to melt.
3. Spread mayo on other slice of bread top with bacon, sliced tomato, and lettuce
4. On non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Fry egg, turning over briefly when the bottom is set (keep yolk runny)
5. Slide finished egg on top of lettuce, top with other slice of bread (cheese-side down
6. Place sandwich on plate and slice in half, letting yolk run down sandwich
*Recipe & picture from: The Kitchn *