Recipe From: Jessica
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place the jalapeno pepper, garlic clove, and ginger into a food processor or blender; pulse until the jalapeno and garlic are finely chopped.
- Pour in the lime juice, honey, balsamic vinegar, and salt, add the cilantro leaves; pulse a few times to blend.
- Turn the food processor or blender on, and slowly drizzle in the olive oil until incorporated into the dressing. Season to taste with salt before serving.