Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oven Fried Bacon


What you need:
Bacon
Cookie sheet
Foil


Instructions:
*Turn your oven broiler on HI (or low if you want - I'm always in a hurry so I do it on hi).

*Place foil on the cookie sheet. I use a flat cookie sheet so I place on piece of foil on the bottom and then I take a second sheet of foil and fold the sides up and place my bacon inside. The bacon should not touch - if they do the will stick together. You can leave about a quarter inch between of space between each slice of bacon.

*Place cookie sheet with bacon into the oven and bake for 3-6 minutes. Flipping half way between. When the bacon is browned and crisp drain on paper towels. Make sure you watch it because it can burn VERY FAST when cooking on broil! (I burn it all the time because I get distracted by my baby!)

I save my grease in a small container and use when cooking green beans.**post coming soon :)

No comments: