I hope you enjoy this recipe (I made a few changes, her recipe just has too many onions!) ...
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
3/4 cup quick oats
1 cup milk
3 tablespoons very finely minced onion
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
4 tablespoons oil
1/2 cup flour
Meatball Sauce Ingredients:
1 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon dried minced onion
dash of tabasco
1. In a bowl, combine the ground beef and oats.
2. Pour in the milk, then ad the diced onion, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
3. Roll the mixture into balls and refrigerate them for 30 minutes or until firm.
4. Preheat the oven to 350. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
5. Dredge the meatballs in the flour.
6. Brown the meatballs in batches until light brown. As they brown, place them into a greased rectangular baking dish.
7. Stir together the sauce ingredients and drizzle the sauce evenly over the meatballs.
8. Bake for about 45 minutes, or until bubbly and hot.