• 2 (7.5 oz) cans buttermilk biscuits
• 6 Tbsp butter, melted
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cut biscuits into 4 pieces and place in a bowl. I like to use a pizza cutter to them up.
2. Combine the melted butter, garlic, parsley, and cheese together and pour over the biscuit pieces.
3. Gently toss the biscuit pieces to get evenly coated with the butter mixture.
4. Using a 12 cup muffin tin, place 6-7 pieces of the coated biscuit dough into each muffin cup.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm. Makes 12 mini garlic monkey breads.
**Note: I just cooked mine in a small baking dish an made a monkey bread loaf. It made enough for 6 people and they were big servings.
Recipe adapted from and picture from: Real Mom Kitchen