Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brownie Squares


I love to buy the brownies in the box with the chocolate frosting & sprinkles on top, but there is never enough in the box :) and it's pretty much a waste of money when I could just make them myself for a lot less, so I made these the other night - sorry I forgot to take a picture.

Number of Servings: 12


Ingredients:
1 package (about 19 oz.) fudge brownie mix
1 tub (16 oz.) ready to spread frosting, any flavor
Chocolate covered candies or colored sprinkles


Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F.

Spray a 9x13 baking dish with pam - set aside

Prepare brownie mix following package directions for fudge brownies. Pour batter into the greased 9x13 baking dish; the batter will be pretty thin.
Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for about 10 minutes. Frost brownie, decorate with candies or sprinkles

No comments: