Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sweet Heat Chicken Tacos

I'm always looking for a use for my rotisserie chickens and here is a great one! I found a similar recipe to this on Pinterest but it was more complicated, had more ingredients, more steps and why go through all that when you can have it simplified - right? So I made these tonight. They are delicious and just the right amount of spicy, okay for kids! I hope you enjoy them too!

What You Need:
1 rotisserie chicken - skinned and shredded - only use the white meat
Shredded lettuce
Chopped tomatoes
Ranch dressing
Optional toppings:
cilantro
Avocado slices
Green onions, thinly sliced

Shredded cheese

Preparation:
1) I like to do a taco bar - so I would have all your toppings chopped and in small separate bowls. Then I would make your homemade tortillas (or buy them if you want to save time - just make sure you heat them up!) Then take your shredded chicken meat, place it in a medium pot, add bottle of Franks sauce, stir until well blended together and hot. Remove from heat and put in a medium bowl for dishing out of.

2) Assemble tacos with chicken and toppings any way you like and E-N-J-O-Y!

makes enough for your 8 Homemade Tortillas :D

***If you create an account at Franks RedHot you can print a $0.50 off
coupon good on any Frank's RedHot sauce 
expires a month after print day - limit 2 coupons per computer
Not sure how long they will last so sign up now! www.franksredhot.com ***

No comments: